This section lists current open research projects. Most of them can be tackled at the Masters or PhD level, but some even at Honours level.
If you’ve got an idea of your own that you would like to pursue in collective behaviour research, contact me to talk about it.
Current projects looking for students:
- Modelling Collective Decision Making
- Ecosystem Monitoring using Deep Learning
- Visual Tracking of Individuals in Crowded Scenes
- The impact of environmental stress on insect colonies – Protecting social insect ecosystem services
- Crowd Simulations Driven by Game Theory
- How Realistic is Crowd Simulation?
- Inference of Interaction Networks